What are the main features of the double-sided grinding machine
Source: http://seocai.com Time: 2019/1/2 15:22:31
1.Adopt stepless speed control system, which can easily adjust the grinding speed suitable for grinding various parts. It adopts closed loop feedback pressure control of electric-pneumatic proportional valve, which can independently regulate the pressure device. A slow-down function is set on the upper plate to effectively prevent the crushing of thin and brittle workpieces.
2. Through a time relay and a grinding counter, the grinding time and the number of grinding cycles can be accurately set and controlled according to the processing requirements. The pressure mode can be adjusted during work, and it will automatically stop and alarm when the grinding time or lap time is reached, realizing semi-automatic operation. By adding a thickness grating ruler to form a closed-loop control, it will automatically stop when it reaches the set thickness to realize online control production.
3. The host is driven by a speed-regulating motor, equipped with a high-power deceleration system, soft start, soft stop, and stable operation.
4. Through the upper and lower grinding discs, the sun wheel , and the star wheel to form four directions and speed coordinated grinding motions during processing, the efficient operation of simultaneous grinding of the upper and lower surfaces is achieved.
5. The lower grinding disc can be raised and lowered to facilitate the loading and unloading of the workpiece. Pneumatic sun gear steering device, precisely control the grinding accuracy and speed on both sides of the workpiece.
6. Equipped with a correction wheel to correct the parallel error of the upper and lower grinding discs.
7. The efficiency of workpiece grinding is closely related to the abrasive. At present, there are two main abrasive methods added to the grinding process. One is external abrasive, also known as free abrasive. Its disadvantages are insufficient supply of upper abrasive discs and uneven distribution of abrasives on the abrasive discs. , Most of the abrasives are not involved in grinding, the cost is high, and the process stability is poor. The other is that Laptech fixes the abrasive in the grinding disc, also known as fixed abrasive, which successfully solves the problem of insufficient supply of the upper grinding disc and the uneven distribution of the abrasive on the grinding disc.