1. The inverter cooperates with the variable frequency motor to drag, to achieve soft start, soft stop, stable speed regulation and small impact;
2. It is driven by dual motors. The upper and lower grinding discs and the ring gear are driven by a main motor. The sun gear is dragged by an auxiliary motor with variable frequency and speed regulation. The variable speed range is wider, and the working speed ratio can be accurately controlled in real time.
3. The sun gear and the inner ring gear are lifted simultaneously, which meets the requirements of picking and placing workpieces and adjusting the meshing position of the cruise ship;
4. The upper and lower grinding discs are driven by helical gears, which improves the smooth operation.
5. It adopts PLC control and pressure adopts electric-gas proportional valve closed-loop feedback control. The pressure level setting is more convenient and accurate, the operation is simple and easy, and the work is reliable and stable.
6. The machine uses human-machine interface (PT) display and PLC control. On the one hand, it displays the operating parameters. On the other hand, it adjusts and sets various process parameters through its touch keys.
7. The shape and internal structure fully consider the convenience of operation and maintenance.
1. Grinding disc specifications: φ1136 × φ354 × 50mm
2. Grinding diameter: 350mm
3. Cruise ship parameters: Imperial DP12 Z = 200
4. Grinding thickness: 0.3mm
5. Grinding thickness: 30mm
6. Main motor: 11kw
7. Sun wheel drag motor: 1.5kw
8. Rotating speed of lower grinding disc: 0-50rpm
9. Lifting motor: 0.75kw
10. Sand pump motor: 0.37kw
11. Air source: 0.6-0.7Mpa
12. Dimensions: 2400 × 1500 × 2700mm
13. Quality: about 4500kg
1. Single-piece support: 17 pieces / φ75mm 8 pieces / φ100mm 5 pieces / φ125mm
2. Number of stars: 5